Training & Placement Objectives
To provide career guidance and the benefits to get in interacting with the team of Campus Recruitment Training(CRT).
The Institute offers students’ services like counseling placement training support, personality development and Plant Visit / Corporate & Summer Training / Pre- placement Talk / Final Placement.
- Time Management, Planning and Prioritization
- Attitude, Verbal and Nonverbal Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Group Discussion and Team Building Skills
- Etiquette and Interview Skills
Placement cell also offers the following services:
- To provide recruitment to students.
- To provide exposure to BE pursuing students.
- To have good relations with the recruiters.
- Managing Recruiters correspondence and feedback’s.
- Organizing Pre- Placement Training’s.
- Providing Training & Placement process awareness to first year students.
- Planning and organizing various Placement drives in campus.
- Finding, informing and managing Pool Placements drives.
- To build the bridge between industry and academia.